Welcome to the Islamic Association of Linköping (IFIL). IFIL was founded in 1992 with the aim to give Muslims in the city of Linköping and the region of Östergötland the opportunity of prayer, education, and social interaction, and simultaneously contribute to increased harmony in society.
The Islamic Association of Linköping (IFIL) is a non-profit association located in the city of Linköping, Sweden. The activity is practised in Sweden in accordance with Swedish practice. IFIL is grounded in Sunni Islam and aims at:
- Unite Muslims from primarily the city of Linköping and give them the opportunity of prayer, education, and social interaction.
- Render possible for Muslims to live their lives in accordance with Islamic teachings as these are expressed in the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammed (may Allah bless him and give him peace).
- Safeguard the common interests of Muslims through efforts to protect and strengthen Islamic identity in Sweden.
- Inform Swedish public on Islam and its role and significance.
- Work towards improved respect and understanding between Muslims and other members of Swedish society.
- The five daily prayers
- The Friday prayers
- The Eid prayers
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, 013 10 46 61
Want to contribute to our activities?
Support building the new Linköping Mosque here.